Monday, May 2, 2011

Bye Bye Blues

I LOVES LOVES LOVES to go bye bye. This weekend had sunny warm weather that was just PERFECT for all kinds of activities. SO when Mommy said "Noodles! Do you wanna go bye bye?" I could hardly stand still long enough to get my halter and leash on!

Then we were OFF in the car, breeze filtering through the windows and ruffling my neck fur. It was so exhilarating.  We went here . . . and we went there . . . and we went EVERYWHERE! I could NOT keep the smile off my face.

We were maybe 10 minutes from home when Mommy looked at her clock and exclaimed loudly "I need to go to the grocery store!!"

Then she looked me straight in the eye (she was stopped at a light at the time) and said not-too-unkindly " we will have to stop by the house and drop you off Noodles."


Say what?!?




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noodles, I just love, love, love your cute expressions. Car rides are so much fun, I wish they would never end - unless they end at the dog park.
Licks,
Sabrina

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WHAT??????????????? You only got to be gone fur 10 minutes???? What kinda shabby trip what that??? Sheesh.

Two French Bulldogs said...

What!! Hope you got a grocery store goodie
Benny & Lily

Minnie Moo said...

That's so silly. You could totally hide in a grocery bag like Puglet did....

I love "bye-bye" too :) Better luck next time.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Barbara said...

Oh, that's so sad - she just drove around and then took you home? That's just wrong!

Corbin said...

That's just wrong... How dare her!
-Corbin

Payton said...

I've been craving an adventure weekend, but the weather near St. Louis has been rainy and chilly. It's just not fair that we dogs can't go into a grocery store, huh? I can almost see the tears in your eyes...I feel your pain! I agree with Benny and Lily...your mommy should have at least brought you home a treat.
Love,
Payton

It's a Pug's Life said...

Oh no! I hope she brought you back lots of treats!
Love,
Ellie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Noodles,, gosh your cute!
you need rewards if you have to go back home.. Be sure to tell your mama
love
tweedles

Joan Princing Art said...

Oh My Goodness Noodles, can you be any more cuter than you already are!!!! Super, duper cute photos of you for sure!
Joan & Little Janie Pug
P.S.
Can you send some of your "love to go for a ride in the car" --- over here for Janie...cuz she isn't really too fond of the car! Thx, Noodles!

Luisa said...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!!Qué bonita!!!

Unknown said...

How does she take you in the car to...nowhere?!? WTD???? And then she won't even let you go into the grocery store??? My poor, poor Noodles...
Cairn cuddles, Oz

Unknown said...

Noodles this here is your good pal Howie. They gots food at the store. I'm just saying that this is tragical on more than one level.
Yours Truly,
Sympathetic Pee Man