Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Miss You

I miss you Mommys
Hey Noodles, Mommy said, Wanna go Bye-Bye?
YES, I said, without asking Why
Mommy grabbed my leash and "dogbone" harness
I circled and circled until she made me rest
Then off we went in the car
It seemed like we traveled very far
We drove to a big white house and parked
OH! HEY! This is Auntie B's, I barked

Out quickly I jumped leaving Mommy behind
Up to the door, around and around Auntie B I wind
I am so excited I can hardly sit
And suddenly I see it
Mommy brought in my crate, and then my bowls
My Snoopy bed and some chewy rolls

"Where are you going" I asked her all teary eyed
Off to New Mexico Mommy sighed
But I'll only be gone a bit more than a day
Here with Auntie B you're gonna stay
You'll have lots of fun and lots of walks
And when I get back you and I will have talks
About what we did and what we have seen
How much I missed you and how much you missed me

10 comments:

Payton said...

With such a sad puppy dog face, I can’t believe that your mommy left you!
Love,
Payton
PS. Thanks for the very nice comment on my last post! And you must email me more about Emmitt.

Anonymous said...

Noodles,
Your poems are always so sweet. I am sure your Mommy missed you as much as you missed her.
Licks,
Sabrina

Barbara said...

Oh man, you have to look at is as a vacation day! Sure, you'll miss your mommy, but you'll be having so much fun that when she gets back, you'll hardly believe she's been gone!

Joan Princing Art said...

Aww...it's okay little Noodles. She'll be back soon! And I bet she will have ton's of hugs and kisses for you too!
Hang in there.
Pug Hugs,
Little Janie Poo

Pug Slope said...

Noodles, I think your sad face technique is really convincing. I'm shocked that your mom wasn't buying it. You even had your head on the floor (an advanced move)! That always seems to work for me. Maybe next time you can try to bark "I love you" - that always seems to work for the dogs in the movies. Hope you have fun at your slumber party with Aunt B! Love, Sid.

Two French Bulldogs said...

What! Pee pee on her suitcase
Benny & Lily

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

Oh my, that is the SADDEST little Noodles face. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Noodles, you are just the cutest!!! Biggest fan!!
Paula from DE

The Devil Dog said...

I hate it when mom goes away. It is so lonely. I bet your mom misses you as much as you miss her. And she'll be back real soon.

Roxy

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Oh my, look at that sad face! Sad but very cute!