Wednesday, October 26, 2011

PAWty PUGS

Once we FINALLY FOUND Pug-O-Ween, I immediately searched out my Peeps 'n' Pups - Bellatrix and Mom, Zoey, Phoebe and Mom, Spencer B, his Mom and her PAWrents. I met them all at Bellatrix's birthday PAWty and immediately considered them the bestest ever. So I was very happy to hang at the Halloween fete with them. We sniffed and gossiped a little before heading out on adventures.

For Wordless Wednesday, then, I am going to present to my Blogville Audience a GALLERY OF MY PALS:



 This is my Bestie Bellatrix. She is a funny pug with a wonderful Mommy who I like a lot. I gave her an ear nibble - I reserve those for SPECIAL peeps.











This is Spencer B, Bellatrix's hunny bunny. I have to agree that he is very handsome and suave. What you cannot tell from this picture is that he is TWICE my size!!!! I tried to stand next to him for comparison but his grandpa was calling me ;-)







Zoey (front) and Phoebe (rear) are a mother and daughter duo! They are two senior pals but I like them a lot. They are wearing neck scarves from PugPros Halloween PAWty the weekend before Pug-O-Ween. (I couldn't go cuz my Mommy #2 was working.)





WE SHARED SHADE with two other pugs who none of us knew until THAT DAY!

 This is Brady. He was a BIG boy but nice. He has a wonderful toothy smile. He was a hippy love pug for the contest. Suits him.
This is BB. She is not as old as some people thought - 7 or so. But she was FAIR FURRED and her ears were nearly white. Prematurely grey or just original coloring - I don't know. She also had a winning smile, don't you think? And those ORBS!!! Serious Bellatrix competition!!!!!

16 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Awww looks like fun!!!!

Payton said...

Really, really great pictures, Noodles!! So nice to meet Brady and BB. Yep, I think Bella better get orbn' because that girl has really got some shiny round eyes!
Love,
Payton

Elgor82 said...

Looks like so much fun! Look at all of those beautiful puggers!

Kari in Alaska said...

Love Brady's grin!

Stop on by for a visit!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Pug Slope said...

Glad you were able to meet up with some of your pug peeps. That Pug-O-ween sure looked like it was fun. I like those colorful scarves that Zoey and Phoebe were wearing. Looks like everyone had a great time judging by all the toothy smiles.

-Love, Sid.

Frank The Tank said...

Oww Noodles you had such a fun time, you met up with so many friends old and new, BB looks like such a cutie pie with her white fur and huge orb eyes but Bellatrix is still one sexy bitch! Love and pHUGS Frank x x x x x x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WhoooooHoooooo Noodles your furends look Wonderful. I am sure you had a super fun time with them. Thank you for takin us along with you.

Anonymous said...

What great friends you have!

Looks like a pawsome day!

xo
Luna

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh thank you for sharing your fun time and showing us all the friends that you got to hang out with. It looked like a grand day!
So many cutie pies. It is so nice to see everyones smiles and big eyes,, and different colors!
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

oh we love all the puggie friends
Benny & Lily

Crabbie Chris said...

It's official Noodles, you're one of the gang now. You're gonna have to go out and get a tattoo, wear our colors and carry a weapon...wait wrong kind of gang..hehe. So glad you got to come hang with us, even if it was like 10000000 degrees out! I have to say, BB orbs are pretty impressive, but when it comes to the orbs I am Queen and King (hermaphrodite humor!!!)

moPSY+MISIOber said...

Great pics and what a great friends you have Noodles !!!! as I see Bellatrix said that you are one of the gang :) don't be to naughty :) hugs to you and your friends :) Gosia

Suzy said...

Looks like a seriously pawsome pawty, Noodles! Your friends are sooo cute, just like you xoox

Tucker and Lola said...

Great looking friends Noodles! Mom says she is seriously in love with BB.

Vito and Gina said...

Oh that BB is TOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE! (That's from my mom)

Later!
Vito

king bed comforter set said...

This is Brady. He was a BIG boy but nice. He has a wonderful toothy smile. He was a hippy love pug for the contest. Suits him.
fully stitched salwar suits wholesale ,
wholesale salwar kameez catalogue with price ,