Sunday, March 17, 2013

Call O' The Green


























Happy St. Patrick's Day EVERYPUGGY!!!

I've been a little bit GREEN all day, if truth be told. I have my Shamrock necklace so I don't get pinched; and see my Pot O' Gold??? Yes, I am a lucky Leprechaun  Pug, that's for sure.

Mommy made sure I had lots of Green and Orange with my morning  meal (lettuce and carrots), too.

Tonight, to carry forward the GREEN theme, we are having HOMEMADE

Sushi
Seaweed's green too, ya know

However you are celebrating, I hope you have had the best ever St. Patrick's Day.

HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Pick a DAY and celebrate something. Just being in a FAMILY is celebration-worthy!

8 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Happy St Pattys Day to you!
love
tweedles

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hap-Pee St. Paddy's Day to ya'll!

:)

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Cool necklace Noodles!! :-D Hope you are having a pawesome St. Paddy's Day!! Enjoy the green nummies!

Anonymous said...

And a big Happy St.Patrick's Day to you Noodles, an hope you have a wee tip oh the pint tonight!

Your Pals
The Green - Mad Scots
Susie & Bites

Matilda the Boxer said...

That's a pawsome necklace! Cinderella and I wore green bandanas on our walk to make sure we didn't get pinched.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Happy St. Patty's Day O'Noodles!!!!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton's mom said...

Glad you had a great day!
Love,
Christy

Pug Slope said...

Looks like you had yourself a party, Noodles! Is that pot of gold some kind of cupcake? I sure hope so because for looking so cute in that photo, you deserve something edible.

-Love,
Sid.