Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Querido Coco







The Rainbow Bridge became a little more colorful yesterday with the passing of my AMIGO Coco. Coco was a super super PUG. He was happy and took really good care of his Mami Sandra and his little sister Amelia. And he had the best and most contagious SMILE ever, as you can see from the photo.

What you cannot see from the photo is that Coco suffered from a very serious disease - Addison's. It is a dibilitating disease which also cost him his eyes. This website http://www.addisondogs.com/ has a lot of good information about Addison's disease. Knowing what to look for is key to helping an afflicted dog survive.

My heart is broken that Coco is no longer with us here on Earth. But at the same time, it is singing with happiness because I was lucky enough to "know" Coco and share his adventures here in Blogville. 

Smile on Angel Coco. 
Siempre Sonrisa ángel Coco


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to read about Coco, please pass on my condolences to his family. I'll hug my furbabies a little tighter tonight.

Ann (pugmom to Frodo & Molly)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful tribute to your friend, and my momma is going to go read about this terrible disease.

Unknown said...

Our condolence for your loss of Coco. We are putting our paws together to pray for her as she crosses rainbow bridge.

Sincerely,

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Matilda the Boxer said...

I'm so sorry you lost your friend. :(

Two French Bulldogs said...

Run free sweet Coco
Benny & Lily