Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Get The Map Out - I am Planning a Road Trip



Springtime makes me want to wander. The weather is the best - aside from the occasional rain - for getting out and seeing what this great state (or any state, for that matter) has to offer. So far, I have wandered as far as Yuba City (where I was born) to the north, Lake Tahoe to the northeast, and Reno NEVADA a whole 'nother state. There are a lot more places I want to go. . . such as Redding and Mendocino. Maybe some wine tasting in Sonoma or Napa? And I could even enjoy a weekend at the beach - I love the feel of sand on my paws. I am inspired in Spring. . . I just don't want to stay home.

How about you? Are there places you like to go and people you like to visit? If you have any NORCAL recommendations, I would love to hear them.

Happy TRAILS to YOU. . .















HAPPY THING #35: Roadtrips

8 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE love ROAD TRIPS TOO! We can't WAIT to see where YOU are going.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We'll be seeing a bunch of crazy pugs in May here on the East Coast!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Matilda the Boxer said...

Come to TEXAS, Noodles! I'll show you around!

Pug Slope said...

Road trip in California? Count me in, Noodles. I'm sick of snow. I want to bask in some of that west coast sunshine! My dad says he always wanted to see the giant sequoia trees - I wonder what it'd be like to pee on such a large tree...hmmmmm.

-Love,
Sid.

Payton's mom said...

I'd say you should come out this way, but with this cold weather, we will have to come out your way! Everyone in our house, well maybe not Daisy, loves road trips and traveling. So many new places (and smells) to explore.
Love,
Christy

Anonymous said...

Redding is great. Check out the Sundial Bridge. You can see the water through the glass inserts under your paws. Monterey is also a great walking area. Lots to see and smell. Love to watch the sea lions. Happy trails, your pug buddies, Tucker & Seamus

Anonymous said...

When I take a road trip, it is a trucking trip with Bill. Stella and I just got back from over 5 weeks on the road! She travels really well!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Road trips are the best. Auntie lives up there in Marysville
Lily & Edward