Friday, March 7, 2014

I (HEART) a Car Called Pugsley




My Mommys have the BEST car ever. It isn't the spiffiest looking anymore and it is getting pretty old - and maybe it is NOT as reliable as it once was. But I LOVE IT. We go to Tahoe in it . . . to the dog park in it . . . to PetsMart in it . . . simply EVERYWHERE in it.

It is a 2001 Honda CRV and it kinda look like this











Mommy#1 started called the car Pugsley years ago because it reminded her of a PUG. It kinda does, when you really use your imagination. The gold almost looks FAWN, like my fur. The "fawn" tire cover kinda looks like a curled tail. And the BLACK side mirrors look a lot like my soft velvety BLACK lil' ears. The real difference is the front. I have ZERO snout and Pugsley has  a small one. Maybe Pugsley the car looks more like a PUGGLE?

It perfectly fits my crate for long trips. One time Mommy #2 was able to fit a weeks worth of clothes, food and some supplies, 2 bicycles, AND my crate into the backseat and trunk area. Can you believe it?

I know someday real soon Pugsley will go over the BRIDGE to Car Heaven. I accept that. In the meantime, I look forward to many more adventures aboard our CAR.



HAPPY THING #25: My family CAR

and all the good times we have had with it

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, what a nice car!

Mason

Chfnman said...

I think your Mommy calls it Pugsly because it's almost perfect like her Noodles!

Love, Gampy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We LOVE your car's name... PUGSLEY. We call OURS Jennifer Jeep.
We like to go places Too.
CARS make Dawgs HAPPY fur SURE.

stellaroselong said...

Oh we love that car, and it does look just like a pug...have a great friday.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are looking good in your ride
Lily & Edward

coffeedog said...

there is nothing better than going for a ride in the car. there are so many sights to see and smells to smell.
wags, bailey unleashed

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Noodles, we love your car and it's name too! Mum has had some old cars and they had names too but they were HBO names and we can't repeat them ahahahaha. Now we love the car we have but sadly it doesn't have a name. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

tubby3pug said...

that is one cool ride

retro rover

Pug Slope said...

It sure does look like a pug now that you mention it!

My Dad says Hondas are awesome, too, because they run forever. I don't think you need to worry about it going to "Car Heaven" anytime soon.

-Love,
Sid.