Friday, June 6, 2014

Graduation Means More Adventures

SO the day is finally here (actually, it is tomorrow) when Cousin E graduates. I can hardly believe it! So grown up - so accomplished.

Molly and I whipped out our PUPPY SCHOOL mortarboards to help Cousin E celebrate. We are proud of our graduation.




Mommy and I were talking and she said she was a little sad that E is moving on, growing up, and leaving the house.  But Mommy, I told her, that means she will begin a new adventure as will we. And that, I told Mommy, is a really HAPPY thing.

HAPPY THING #84: Adventures

3 comments:

Adriana Robles said...

You both look lovely! I can't believe it's about to be four years since I graduated high school! :O
I wish her nothing but the best and that she falls in love with the great perks that college has to offer. :)

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations kid! You should be proud
Lily & Edward

Ranger said...

Pawsome hats !!!!!
Wags,
Ranger