Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Prepping For a PREPPY





This is an exciting time, I tell you. The days leading up to Cousin E's graduation are simply FILLED with all kinds of activities. I am one busy PUG, I tell you.

This is really just the END of her high school career. By the end of summer, she will BEGIN her FRESHMAN year at a university nearby. Isn't that wonderful?

We walked through the campus quite recently and I marveled at the TOTAL INTELLIGENCE VIBE I got just from being around the place. The air just shimmers with energy, you KNOW?

In the meantime, we have a lot of studying for finals and preparing for her GRAD party ahead of us.

That is NOTHING like a good education to make one feel GOOD about oneself, don't you think?


Since I missed yesterday, I will do an extra post real soon. I don't know if you are keeping track, but we are in the final month(s) of both our quest for 1,000 posts and 100 Happy Things. I need to think of something good to celebrate both achievements.

HAPPY THING #81: Education
And that includes DOGGY school
One can never be too educated

5 comments:

Adriana Robles said...

Congrats to her!! I hope she enjoys college. :) I'm almost done with my college studies!

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

stellaroselong said...

Oh wowzer congrats to her and noodles we loves those red glasses!
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Pawrty time! Congratulations Cuz
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

Education is very impawtent! We had 2 grandpeeps graduate high school this year. Oh they grow up too fast
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Matilda the Boxer said...

I was at the very TOP of my class in obedience school! Beginner, intermediate, advanced, and rally. I think that means I have a dogtorate.