Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dusting Off My Tutu



This here TUTU has gotten a lot of work lately. This is one of my JUJU TUTUs and today I am donning it for my FURiend Phoebe.

You see, Phoebe has NOT been herself for a while. Long enough to worry her MOMMY who, believe me, has enough on her plate these days with SCHOOL WORK. And the program she is in, the MOMMY, that is, is very very demanding and time-consuming.

Anyhow there is talk of scary stuff like Pancreatitis and Addison's disease. NEITHER of these are something I want to happen to my dear PHOEBs.

So help me help my dear FURiend and her MOMMY (who is ONE of my favorite humans) by send out all the extra JUJU you have laying around the house. They can use it right now.

8 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sending tons of ju ju Phoebes way
Lily & Edward

stellaroselong said...

Oh that tutu is very magical so I am sure your buddy will feel better very soon, its sewn with love.
stella rose

Julie said...

You work your magic JUJU and we'll join in Noodles and we'll send all those good JUJU vibes to Phoebe
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You got it! It's on its way!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OUR POTP is on the way also.

Anonymous said...

You Got it Noodles....our bestest POTP Juju is heading her way!

The Mad Scots

Anonymous said...

Noodles!

I put on my own tutu so that I can join you in major tutu juju for your friend Phoebe. Good wishes are dancing her way!

Love,
Daisy

Pug Slope said...

Noodles - I love your juju tutu! I'm sure it will work it's magic for your friend Phoebe. I'll send her some good pug juju as well. Hoping for good news!

-Love,
Sid.