Monday, December 7, 2015

Hip Hoppin' on Her New Hip


This lady did so much for rescues.
We honor her memory today.



BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding!
Auntie D is NOT doing any Hip Hopping on her new Hip.
 YET!

So Mommy FINALLY came home last night after spending Friday through Sunday with Auntie D. She said it was good she was there, especially the second day when the pain kinda hit. Plus, she said, Auntie D had to get used to using her cane and getting around without hurting her new joint. But now she is doing really well and managing her pain with simple stuff, like Tylenol. I am pretty sure Auntie D will be back dancing (she teaches ballet) before too long.

Thank you for all of the well wishes. I am POSITIVE those are the reason Auntie D is doing so well.

I was so happy when Mommy came home. Molly tried to muscle in on my welcoming and I let her know it was UNACCEPTABLE! She is MY MOMMY, after all.

Once she had dumped her bags and could focus on things, Mommy opened the mail that had been piling up. One was a box.. . . . a very special box . . .


And when she opened it, it had a very special message from Ms. Sydney. We loves loves loves Ms. Sydney and GUESS WHAT!!?? She loves us too and wanted to send us a HAPPY FALL gift.


Look at all that fun stuff! The big plush PUMPKIN has an awesome squeaker in it! The little pumpkins and leaves are just for show but I think they are so cute and festive. There is POO SPRAY so Sunshine's poop box smell can be masqued. Molly also said my bedroom could use a refreshment as well. Finally that big bag is BLUE BUFFALO Health Bars. They might be pumpkin flavor. . . I didn't look. I just begged until Mommy opened the bag and gave me one. I have been wanting to try those FOREVER!!!! And guess what - Mommy gave me a WHOLE BIG BAR for myself! Molly got one too! 


This is Molly and Me watching Mommy opening the Blue Buffalo Health Bar bag. Notice our intense concentration.

I highly recommend those treats if you can find them. They are simply delicious.

Thank you Ms. Sydney and Chewy.com for a very special surprise. We loved you a lot before. . . we love you more now.



8 comments:

stellaroselong said...

We had the same surprise and gussie is spending his evenings sucking on the stem...how weird is that! Could you send me your address we would like to send you a Christmas card....stellie rose

Samantha said...

Awesome surprises!!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Momma wants to know how you got a CAT to pose in the same picture with the DOGS!! Our kitty sister loves us but does NOT pose for pictures.

Julie said...

Great news on Aunty D, paws crossed fur a quick recovery
Aren;t those Chewy peeps pawsome! I luffs the looks on your faces, sooooo intense!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

Very nice of Chewy!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

LBJ said...

I love my Blue Buffalo treats. I'm glad your Mom is taking good care of you.

Abby Lab

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Wow cook stuff from Chewy!
love
tweedles

The Daily Pip said...

Chewy is amazing! That pumpkin looks super adorable and fun!