Monday, December 21, 2015

Santa Better Wear His Galoshes


It is raining here. That is a good thing, I know. We so desperately need the water that every little drop is very very important to us. But to be perfectly honest, I worry a lot when it rains. I worry about Mommy and my Aunties driving on slick wet roads. I worry about FURiends who have to WALK in the wet and cold. And I worry - especially this week - what might Santa Claus have to do to make all of those deliveries on Christmas Eve.
It keeps me up at night, HONESTLY!


  • Does Santa have special protective gear he and the REINDEER wear so they don't become waterlogged?



  • Does the sleigh have RAIN tires. . . or I guess you'd call them RAIN RUNNERS?



  • Does Santa have special NAVIGATION tools to help him find his way through RAIN clouds?



I am serious! This is what keeps me up at night. And we are supposed to have a lot of rain between now and Christmas Day.

It's NOT that I am sooooo CONCERNED about my OWN presents, mind you. But rather, I am concerned for all of the children and pets in the world who are COUNTING on something under their tree on Christmas Day.

So my quandary is this:

DO I wish for CLEAR skies on Christmas so Santa can deliver all of those presents without a hitch?
Or do I WISH for more desperately needed rain from California and take my CHANCES?

I've got only THREE days to figure this out!!!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Raining here too! Super lame!

stellaroselong said...

Raining and foggy here, wtheck.....gussie said "do not worry noodles my friend, for Santa is magic, he is like the mailman use to be, neither, rain, nor snow, or heat or hail " will keep him from getting to each and every house.
we hope you sleep better now...stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

We thought the same. The rain is head ft his way
Happy Holidays
Lily & Edward

LBJ said...

Mom was a commercial jet pilot so she has it on good authority that Santa can fly an approach in rain and clouds, the sleigh being equipped with GPS, RNAV AND Cat II (does not involve real cats).

We hope you get some healing rain.

Abby Lab

Julie said...

Oh don't worry Noodles, you are such a sweetie, but its ALWAYS raining here and Santy Paws still gets through okay. He must have all weathers covered 'cos theres never even muddy prints by the chimney!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Pug Slope said...

I think Santa's got a plan, but not sure if we do. We've been getting a lot of rain, too. I wish it'd get just a TINY BIT colder to make it turn into snow though. Snow is so much more fun than rain!

-Love,
Sid.