Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I'm Walking On Sunshine - and I Don't Mean My Sisteroid, Sunshine The Cat


Saturday was such a beautiful day. It was bright and sunny from the get-go and I loved loved loved being outside. As a special BONUS, Mommy and I went over the hill to Pleasanton and visited Auntie B. Auntie B was PUP-sitting a little yorkie named Fancy. I actually met Fancy a year ago when Auntie B was watching her. We took a long want then. Well, we did the same on Saturday. Not a long walk, per se. . . but a PERFECT one, for sure.




As you can see, we were high strutting it (wink, wink). And I can tell you this 100% true fact, the AIR SMELLED SO SWEET! I thought I'd get a cavity, for sure. There were grass smells, dirt smells, and lotsa flower smells. I kept stopping to SMELL THE ROSES (actually, it was peemail, heehee). Mommy kept tugging me along saying "Noodles, we are never gonna get anywhere if we stop at every blade of grass to sniff!"

We walked toward a park where a lot of children were playing soccer. We said "Hi" to this particularly cute toddler and then went to a KNOLL to sit. Auntie B's and Mommy's intentions were to get some lovely snapshots of Fancy and Me looking all adorable. Well, we were not having it.

Notice we are not actually sitting next to each other

This is the closest to a posed shot Auntie B got

I don't feel too bad about not cooperating. After all, it was not on my list of to-dos for that day. I wanted to SNIFF and EXPLORE. I am pretty sure Fancy felt the same way.

Action shot - Fancy was actually popping UP from a sit

Action shot - Note my back legs ready to SPRING into a run

We sat a little longer to catch our (my) breath and then we started walking again. But before we left the park, Auntie B scored this golden shot

Neither of us are looking at the camera, heehee

After some more strolling down the streets in the neighborhood, we returned back to the house to sniff the backyard while Mommy and Auntie B picked lemons (with the owners' permission). This is their haul

 

Those are Meyer lemons, the sweetest kind.

Before we knew it, it was time to head back over the hill to home. But it was a FUN MORNING and I am always glad when I spend time with Auntie B.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a FUN day you had!
And I finks you two looked pawsome on your walkies, you both stroll soooo well...unlike me, hehe
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Adriana Robles said...

Oh my pugness!
These photos are so adorable!!

ADRI IN PINKINSTAGRAM