Wednesday, July 4, 2018

BIG DAY RECAP


Excuse my shouting out the headline but I am so excited it is my birthday. I have had a really really good day. First of all THE WHOLE FAMILY was home this morning and I got a lot of "Happy Birthday Noodles" and "Aren't you the MOST special girl?" That was cool. I got all GUSSIED up with a Red, White, and Blue necklace.


Molly and Moose also dressed up for my big day
















I also got a very special BREAKFAST today

Stella & Chewy Duck Duck Goose and Blueberries
And I got the bestest present from my Mommies. I am ONE LUCKY PUGGY, I tell you. Happy Birthday to me and Happy Birthday to the USA.

Now BRING ON THE FIREWORKS!


2 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

A very happy barkday to you, Noodles! 9 is a big number for a little pug!

~Pigeon

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Birthday Noodles! Your breakfast looks absolutely delicious and your birthday outfit is on point. Thanks for the share. Looks like you had an amazing day. Have a nice rest of your week.
World of Animals