Wednesday, November 28, 2018

What I did and What My Mommys Did LAST WEEK

That Turkey sure make you tired

As you know, if you read my POST yesterday, I stayed in the SMOKY Bay Area while my HuMoms traveled to the fresh air of Coronado Island in San Diego. I was a little upset but truthfully, Aunt T was home with us and SHE, unlike my Mommy #2, feeds me a lot of treats. I ALWAYS have to go on a D-I-E-T when Mom returns.

They also went to their HAPPY place - Disneyland - while they were in SoCal. It turns out that Disneyland is a scant 1 1/2 hour drive from San Diego. Who know? So while they did this

Shortbread iced with white chocolate

AND

The Sugar Plum Churro. Mommys also tried the
Gingerbread and the Plain


I did this

Zzzzzzzzzz


And while they faced crowds like this

Keep in mind this was early morning


I only had to deal with this

Can I have some now? How about now? NOW??

But I forgive them for having so much fun without me. I know if they could have taken me, they would have. And with the rain we got, I was happy as a clam just snuggling in my bed, on Aunt T's bed or on the couch watching the Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel.

All in all, I had a very good Thanksgiving week. It was filled with family and fun, as it should be. Now Christmas will ramp all that up TEN-FOLD. No one leaves me on Christmas and I see even more FURiends this time of year.

Bring it on Santa!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you have GREAT funs Noodles (and I nose your Mommys did)
Hope you did have to wait too long fur that TREAT, was it tasty?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Unknown said...

consultez ce site sacs répliques hautes top article répliques de sacs de créateurs bon marché lire l'article Dolabuy Dior

soret said...

i7j02h8d14 h5m06f6d10 f1m50b6i73 i6a84v2p44 f1l99w0l55 x7x33r2s95