Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Doing My PUG Duty



I am one lucky PUG princess. I get to live (kinda) in two places because I have TWO MOMMYS. Mommy #2 is in our main home and Mommy #1 is in university 7.5 miles away. She lives on campus in an apartment. This year she has been able to have me for SLEEP-OVERS which is so much fun for me! I get to meet all of her friends and I gotta say, I loves her roomie Ms I.



I pretty much spend my time snuggling with Mommy #1 while she is studying BUT when she is otherwise busy, I spend some time snuggling with Beremy Bear. He is 5 feet tall and very soft and plushy. Perfect for an afternoon nap.

I feel particularly lucky to be able to spend time on campus. Not only am I a pug who likes being too smart for my own good, but I also get to help Mommy #1 not be so stressed or anxious. You know how it is in college. It can be a very stressful environment. I am just glad I can be there for her.


In addition to STRESS relief, I also helped Mommy #2 do something she has NEVER done before - VOTE. We went through the info booklet together and discussed the candidates and issues. It was interesting. Then we marked the ballot and


1 comment:

Matilda the Boxer said...

Wow, good job on helping your momma! Momma voted during a break at work, so I didn't get to go help her.