Friday, December 14, 2018

It's Raining Christmas CHORES



 I am such a BUSY Christmas PUG. I have so so much to do in the next TEN days! TEN DAYS?!?!?!
You see, when you volunteer to be one of Santa's Elves, well this is IT! D-Day (or C-Day as we call it).

Here is what I have on my TODO list today. And keep in mind, this is just a smidgen of what needs to be done.


  1. Clean and decorate the rooms downstairs that have NOT yet been decorated. They kind of have that LIVED IN vibe and that is NOT what we want when guests arrive on Dec 24
  2. RE-clean the one room that IS decorated. It, too, has a lived in feel
  3. Make a list for gift-giving
  4. Check it TWICE! Once will just not do
  5. Plan our menu for Christmas Eve dinner. I will be hosting Lulu, Tiffy, and, hopefully, Fezzik. Who knows, maybe a few other FURiends, too? This is something that cannot be too casually approached as we all have diet restrictions and FAVORITE foods
  6. STOP hyper-ventilating
  7. Scoop POOP. The yard gets a once over weekly, IF Mommy and I are on our game. But we MOST ASSUREDLY pick up before guests
  8. Make Christmas COOKIES for Santa, Reindeer Cnacks for Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Donner (Donder) and Vixen AND RUDOLPH!
  9. WRAP presents. This needs to be done by Dec 20 meaning I have only a few days to do that
  10. Make sure my Christmas jammies are clean and ready to DON on Christmas EVE

As you can tell, I am gonna be a busy busy ELF. Hmmmm. Maybe I should resign my ELF COMMISSION and sign on as a reindeer? Then I only have to work on Christmas EVE and I can delegate all this other stuff to Molly, the NEW Christmas Elf (by order of Noodles).





Whatdya think about calling myself
Noodles the PUG-nosed Reindeer?


2 comments:

dw said...

You sure have a lot to do, Noodles! Makes us tired just reading this!! Say hi for us to Tiffy - it’s been forever since we’ve seen her!

Karen and Riley

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh my the list of things you have to do has made ME exhausted!