Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Spreading Christmas Cheer at University During Finals



I loves loves loves to visit my Mommy #1 on her COLLEGE campus. It is only 7.5 miles from my house, Casa de Noodles, but sometimes it seems like she is soooooo far away. It's a little easier for me to visit now because she is no longer in the dorm. It is still campus housing, but it is called a suite and is really a small 2 bedroom apartment. So once in a while I go there and spend a couple of nights in her suite.

She has the bestest roommate, Roomie I, and I love seeing her as well. So anydog, last week was finals so Mommy #1 really needed some MENTAL relief and that happens to be my SPECIALTY. I was happy to do my civic duty.


 This is me in the suite in front of their Christmas Tree. It is considerably SMALLER than I am used to. Still kinda CUTE, don't you think? Mommy calls it a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. I have no idea why but the name does kinda suit it.

This is my traveling bed. Isn't it the best? I love it because I can be safely and comfortably toted around inside of it and then I have the comfiest BED for when I am at my destination. It is always packed and ready to go with my blankie, lambie, water and dinner bowls, and lotsa poop bags.

Mommy, Roomie I and I went to the LAZY DOG cafe in Cupertino. That was fun. They always give dogs treats and water. One can even order a bowl of food for your furbaby. I like it there A LOT!
After we went to a new ice cream place. I did not get any ice cream but I did get a LOT of attention and for me that is as good as ice cream.

I'm lying. I would have ALSO liked ice cream.



We visited a lot of friends (and one FURiend) in the Villas. But mostly I spent time with Mommy #1.
And THAT is the best time of ALL!


2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

That is great that you get to have stay overs with Mommy #1 and we are sure you are great to help relieve the stress of finals
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

When I was in college I would have LOVED it if my roomie had a woofie as cute as you stay with us!!