Thursday, February 7, 2019

Safety in Numbers - My Sisters and ME


These are my sisters, Molly and Sunshine. We do not have the same mothers, neither biologically nor otherwise; but we are sisters in every other way. We share a house, beds, food (sorta) and yard. We share laughs, loves, and literally anything else you can think of.

And I like it that way.

How boring it would be if I were alone all the time?

I'd never have someone to grab toys from.

I'd never have someone to complain with when my bowl is empty.

And I'd never have someone to CUDDLE with on cold mornings.

And LOOK OUT whenever a stranger (or not so stranger) comes to the door. It is protective posturing times three! No bad guy is gonna stick around with THAT CACOPHONY!

So. . . I think I will hold on tight to my sisters; because having them makes LIFE that much more special.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sisters rule!!!
I just wish my peeps would let me have one of my very own *sigh*
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Tanza Erlambang said...

all of them look so cute.
have a great day

Matilda the Boxer said...

My sister and I look nothing alike. I am just a year old, she is a matronly 17. I am a pup, she is a kitty. I am very boisterous and love to run, she likes to curl up in one spot for hoooooooooours. But we are SISTERS and just alike in our hearts!