Thursday, February 21, 2019

Valentine's Was Very Special


I hope you all had marvelous Valentine's days. I sure did. Mommy enrolled me in a SECRET Valentine Exchange for our FaceBook group. I was paired with ATTICUS who I have known FOREVER (online). I was so so so happy when my Valentine revealed himself to me.

I also was a secret Valentine for another FURiend of mine, Bobert Newheart from Colorado. It was so so so hard to pick just the right gift for him but I enjoyed pouring over the options and making a decision. At the end of the day, I chose a totally awesome t-shirt for Bobert and some socks for his HUmom.


My VALENTINE gift came in THREE shipments and Mommy made me WAIT until Valentine's Day to open them. It was so hard to do.




Eventually it was February 14 and I could FINALLY open the boxes.

Thank you Auntie Emily Corio and Atticus for the best Valentine gifts EVER. We loves loves loves the Lobster Treats the best.




3 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

A three-instalment gift AND LOBSTER TREATS?.. WOW!!!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Lobster Treats??? Wow that is valentine luxury
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Looks like a great day. Lobster sounds amazing.