Tuesday, March 5, 2019

It's Spring in the Stores . . . It's Spring on TV . . . So, Where is SPRING for ME?

What???


It is raining AGAIN here is NorCal. It seems like lately we get 1-2 days of really awesome weather followed by RAIN. . . Rain . . . and more rain.

I admit. I like a little RAIN. But my patience is wearing thin because this is too much. I know, I know. Those of you who LIVE in the rainy parts of the world are scoffing at me about now. "What a lightweight that Noodles is!" or "She thinks THAT'S RAIN? I'll show her our daily BUCKETS of rain! Now THAT is something to whine about!" And so on.


Rain on the windshield and an incredibly
green hill


If you THINK about it, though; you will realize that I have spent 7 of my 9 years in a DROUGHT situation. It hardly rained at all! And if it did, it lasted AT MOST one month and then disappeared altogether. But this has been going on since NOVEMBER of 2018. I have had about my limit.

I have to admit, it does make MY FOOTHILLS look so lovely and green, don't you think?

And the smells outside are unbelievably rich and not at all DUSTY smelling.

And the everything in the yard looks so happy.

But I am still ready for SUNSHINE AND SPRINGTIME!!!

Can't it start NOW?

PLEASE?

3 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You need to check that your toes aren't webbed, after all that rain. We're still in drought. And though every day is beautiful, we'd like a little rain....so would our plants.

Julie said...

I had the 'hint of Spring' weather last week and not its been snaffled away and WINTER has returned
WHAT is going on Noodles.....I'm with you I WANTS Spring!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

buy ostat online said...

orlistat 120 mg is a medicine used in the treatment of obesity. It helps the body in blocking the absorption of fats from the small intestines and stomach. to works blocking fat from being absorbed into the body after it is eaten during a meal.