Thursday, March 7, 2019

Time May Change Me. . .



I was once a small puppy. Yes, hard to believe, huh? I was about the size (and shape) of a football when I came to live with my HUmoms. It seems like only yesterday; but in truth, it was close to 10 years ago now. And every day gets more and more exciting as life swirls and changes with me.


Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changes
Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changes
There's gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time


In fact, here is a side by side of me as a wee pup and me as a grand dam!


The photo on the bottom was taken 3 weeks ago when I went to visit Mommy #1 at University.

I don't think I should like to go back in time to puppydom, though. I mean, I would like to live with my Mommys FOREVER. But even that is not enough to go back to itchy gums and uncontrolled bladder. Everyday was an adventure, sure, as I discovered new things and learned how to live with humans. But now, I still get to discover new things every day (ch-ch-ch-Changes) only without the stress of not KNOWING.

I guess time has changed me . . . a little.

1 comment:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Well....one thing....wisdom comes with age, and you have wisdom.