Monday, September 16, 2019

Beach Babe Returns

My NEW Chewy.com Box Bed

AS you all know, my huMom #1 abandoned me ALL WEEKEND for the beach. She went with Auntie B and they are both Beach Babes. They cannot get enough of the coastline. Mommy says it is so relaxing and beautiful there. And the smell of the salt air is intoxicating. I can see that. It is a magnificent place.


They stayed in a small cottage located a small ways from the beach itself. Mommy and Auntie B love this place because for them the location is perfect! Walking distance to the beach AND the ice cream store.

They took it easy A LOT which is unusual for them as they go-go-go all day every day. They especially made sure they took some time out to watch the sunset. The weather was perfect all weekend, Mommy said.

Sunset first night - this day was hot which shows
in the bright reds of sky

Look at the waves here! Awesome

There are 2 "birds" in this shot. One on the rail and one made
of clouds
They also attend the Capitola Art and Wine festival which is world renown. It was very crowded and quite warm. They saw everything there was to see and really enjoyed it. Mommy said there were a lot of dogs there and she sort of felt guilty not having me there as well. But since it was hot, she knows I could not have handled it so well.

I was quite happy at home with Mommy #1. She spent a lot of time with me because she is still not feeling 100% (she has a cold) and that meant a lot of cuddle time for me. When we were not cuddling, though, I sat guard at the front door waiting for Mommy #2 to return. It seemed like forever before she did.

Come home soon, Mommy

1 comment:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Sounds like everyone had a good week. The beach looks amazing!