Tuesday, September 24, 2019

I Need Some New Photos and Other Thoughts


The LADY is slacking off. I demand more new photos of ME and here we are recycling them over and over. It has been almost ONE FULL WEEK since the camera was pointed my way. That will NOT do.



So Let's see what's new. Molly is all better. She gets her stitches out next week. She is all HAPPY and stuff, though, which you can tell in the spring in her step. She has a smile on her face almost all the time. She had so many stones in her little bladder that she just did not feel too well most of the time. And, I remind you, that was almost a full HALF POUND of stones she had taken out. No one was the wiser about those awful stones because her weight never even fluctuated. That was a surprise we could do without.

Mommy #1 is gone back to university. She and Mommy #2 spend all day last Friday packing all of her stuff into Pugsley (the car) and taking it over to her suite. Her suite is more like an apartment than a dorm, BTW. I couldn't go because there wasn't really any room for me in the car (even Mommy's lap was full); but also they determined I might be a distraction. NEVER!

I am kind of sad without Mommy #1 around. Yes, I am lucky because I have Mommy #2 and I do adore her. BUT it isn't the same and all summer I was so happy to have 2 Mommys to cuddle between.

Sun's in my eyes!

Baseball season is winding down. Mommy #2 and Aunt T on Sunday went to the last Oakland As home game for the season. They had fun but the team LOST and that was quite sad. I theorize they lost because they were sad the regular season is coming to an end. This Sunday is the SF Giants' last home game of the season. That will be even SADDER because it is the last home game for Bochy. We sure have enjoyed his time with the club. No one can compare to what he brought to the club. I know I will miss him.

Vlasic and his FurBabies


But you know what baseball season ending means? YES Hockey returns!!! Mommy #1, Aunt T and Cousin C went to a player meet and autograph event last night. They got signatures of ALL (but one) of my favorite players. I am MOST excited about Captain Couture. He is one of my fave players. Then I also really love M.E. Vlasic because it is a well known fact that he LOVES his DOGS!!!. He does a lot for the PETS of Silicon Valley.

AND HAPPY TONGUE OUT TUESDAY


1 comment:

Idaho PugRanch said...

glad that Molly is feeling so much better!!
hugs
Mabel & Hilda