Friday, December 20, 2019

I Have No Idea


I have no idea what to write today. I think I am in the throes of WRITER'S BLOCK. It all started when I was designing my Christmas cards and had to also write the family NEWSLETTER for 2019.
So MANY adventures
So many changes
So many good times

How does one encapsulate all of that LIVING into one short(ish) newsletter? It usually happens that I end up leaving out something really significant and that is not good.

Maybe I should keep a journal year round so I would KNOW exactly what happened and could recount it on a card?

Nah - that ain't gonna happen.
Not this year!
Not ever.

So let me see. . . what did I do last WEEK? Month? year?

2 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Looking back over a year is hard. So much happens. Hope your block passes quickly.

Victor said...

This wass lovely to read