Tuesday, January 21, 2020

It All About My ME!


I have something NEW to show you and I gotta say, I am super proud of it. See my new BOWL for foodables? It has my NICKNAME on it - Noods. You KNOW something is extra special when it has your special secret-not-so-secret NAME on it. And you know what? I absolutely love love love it.


My new bowl and THIS AWESOME tee shirt was given to me as A PRESENT by Mommy #1’s bestie Auntie A (or S depending on her mood but that’s another story). She gives me lots of head skritches and cuddles when she sees me which isn’t as often as I would like. So anyhooooo - she and Mommy were out shopping post-Christmas and she saw this stuff with my NICKNAME on it. And she thought of me. Isn’t that the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever heard?



 I feel absolutely like a SUPERMODEL in the tee shirt and it didn’t take too many treats for Mommy to bribe me into posing. I WANT to show it off and eat from the bowl and, well, I just like staring at it. I can’t even get mad that the company who designs and sells the stuff STOLE my very own unique NICKNAME for profit and gain. Why? Because it is so CUTE, like me



 As you can tell, I LOVE IT!
Thank you Auntie A/S for being such a super auntie and thinking of me and spoiling me but not in a bad way but the GOOD way. I am gonna give you an EXTRA special SMOOCH next time we meet.


No comments: