Thursday, January 16, 2020

Weather Permitting, of Course


Hi my peeps and pups
It is I, Noodles the pug coming to you from NOT so Sunny California. It’s cool, too.
Well. To be completely honest - and I am - it is downright cold. In fact, we have snow on the mountains behind the hills behind my house. It’s much closer than these photos make it look. These were taken from my Mommy’s new work place. You cannot see most of this snow from my house. BUT you can feel it.


If you BiGIFY these pics you can really see it.

To a lot of you, snow is NBD. But for me - it really is. 

I don’t mind a little rain when I go outside to do my BIDNESS. But I really don’t like it to be cold. I drag my paws BIG time when it is cold. 

And to quote my new fave television show “The Mandalorian” 

“I have spoken.”

1 comment:

Kinley Westie said...

We had rain and cold here too. Me and Brinley don't mind, but da mommas and Finley HATE it.