Friday, July 16, 2010

Name Game


A Noodle by any other name . . .

Many many many people ask why am I called Noodles. After all it is an unusual (altho' increasingly popular) name for a dog. Not only that, given I am a pug AND born on the Fourth of July, one would imagine I would more likely be named Freedom, Liberty, or Puglet!

Well I am here to set the record straight.


 It is all so very simple, Grasshopper.
You see NOODLES  represent the eternal search for longevity and a long life. My human has long revered the more inherent properties of the noodle, especially the uncut
spaghetti style, as solid, unending, and nourishing.
So when she welcomed me into her home she wanted to bestow on me these same life-enhancing properties . . .

As was taught by the great Buddha himself . . .

JUST KIDDING


I was named for my human's favorite food. HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA!

No comments: