Friday, July 9, 2010

Time Out


When Mommy #2 got home last night, I was on time out.
I was supposedly being naughty. Couldn't help it, to be honest. I just get so excited when I am with the lil' human in the house. She is closest to my size and easily matches me in energy. So, we were playing tag and I jumped on her shoulders (TAG) while she was walking, knocking her down, thus landing myself on time out.
 Time out for me is being put in my pen to PONDER my behavior and improve on it.


Newsflash humans! I am a dog. I ponder very few if any things.

Food - yes I ponder food a lot. I would venture to say I ponder food all of the time.
Smells - slightly related to food. I love to ponder smells.
Attention - I ponder attention almost as much as food. I love a good cuddle, a soft pet, a nice ear chuckle. . . I love attention.

So while I was on time out, I was thinking of all the things I did and how they were wrong and . . .

ISN'T IT DINNER TIME YET????

Like I said, I was . . . uh . . . Was that my tummy rumbling . . . uh . . .





1 comment:

Crabbie Chris said...

Poor Noodles...a time out!?! Don't your humans know that we get very excited and sometimes can't help ourselves? I got time-outs when I was a wee little pug and had a hard time learning not to use my mouth....but overall my mom and dad think I turned out pretty good. I haven't had a time out in a long time...I probably deserve one every once in a while, but I'm a tad bit spoiled...hehe. It's the orbs, I get away with a lot because of those