Friday, September 24, 2010

Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue?

 
I love to have my photograph taken. The camera LOVES me. But sometimes I get a little feisty and make Mommy's job of getting that perfect shot just a little more difficult. It keeps things fresh, you know.

                                                     
  The first is what I call CUTE DUCK How this goes is Mommy poses me all nice and CUTE like. I am very good at posing, you know. Then . . . at the very last minute . . . I DUCK out of the picture. I had to go way back to my baby archives for this shot because nowadays Mommy gets so aggravated she immediately erases them.

The second is what I call SAY WHAT? For this one, I again POSE just like Mommy says. I stand tall and smile or brood, whatever the moment dictates. Then, just as the camera is ready to click, I look away as if someone CALLED my NAME. I almost always erupt in laughter over this one. Sometimes it works out fine, like this lovely shot from Lake Tahoe.
Finally is what I call BRIGHT EYES  It really takes no effort by me to get this look. But the behind the scenes story is I messed up the shot where Mommy had the RED EYE setting on and by the time she gets me to cooperate - she forgets the RED EYE. I kinda like it, though. With my BLONDE highlights - I think BLUE eyes become me.

What do you think? ARE BLUE EYES ME?

9 comments:

Simply Pug said...

Noodles! Did you try out for Pug Modeling yet? Maybe we should check out all the wonderful contests out there available. Do you have a Halloween costume maybe? I hear there may be Halloween Contests in our towns so maybe with your great modeling skills - you may just land on first prize marker! We will always vote for you!
~Baby and Lucy

Noodles said...

I DO have a HALLOWEEN costume. Maybe I should try it on this weekend. I was pretty small when Mommy bought it.
Pug Modeling? Never heard of it!

Crabbie Chris said...

Wow Noodles, you have some major orbage going on there....I like it! I do all those things too, you know keeps mom on her toes. I'm sure they like it, so keep doing it. Don't make it easy for them, make them give up some food. Work those angles and remember to SMIZE.

Simply Pug said...

I just thought maybe you could be featured on a pug magazine cover. Bella and you are the best at being great pug models for photos. You can also try it out on the Dog Pages (yellow book for pet services). Our human will find a link to connect you to these pug modeling places.
Must be a fun costume, knowing you, Noodles!
~Lucy the Working Pug

Corbin said...

Oh, you're cute with any color eyes!
-Corbin

Maddy and Owen said...

HAHAHA! I know all those tricks and I also do them all when Mommy or Daddy are trying to take pictures of me :) and your eyes look pretty any color!
Wags,
Maddy

Scooter said...

Hi Noodles
saw you while blog hopping. Nice to meet you. I am scottie and know just what you mean bout the pictures. I do the same thing. Mom has to take a zillion pictures before she gets one that she wants. This is why, when I hear the camera ding, i RUN!! BOL
Hope you will drop by my blog too, so we can be friends.

wags
Jazzi

Pup Fan said...

Haha... I think someone must teach all dogs those photo secrets!

Oskar said...

We love the bright eyes shot!

Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar