Tuesday, September 7, 2010

High Maintenance


I am not a DIVA.

Granted,  I do have some very particular routines. But they are for my own good, really . . . to keep ME especially healthy and happy.

One thing I love about Sundays is MY beauty routine. My nose fold is cleaned every couple of days anyhow, but on Sunday it is done especially well. . . I prefer unscented wipes, triple thickness, extra emollient. It makes MY sniffer just SO soft.

When it comes to MY ears, I want them to be flower scented and shiny clean. So I insist on the top ear cleaner from the doggie boutique. I get ever so upset when my Mommy uses only WATER! So not fair. At least make it ROSE scented - PUHLEEZ!



MY nails are required to be a certain length and girth - not too thick, not too sharp and please NOT touching the ground too much. I want to be able to walk softly and quietly. Ladylike, you know.


And while we are on the subject of ME, does this make MY butt look BIG?








Like I was saying . . . I am SO ready for MY massage NOW!

7 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

heheheheh spoiled noodles!

Crabbie Chris said...

Wow, I am impressed. You let someone touch your toes? Mom makes the day care people do mine...it's easier on her. Hehe. Lookin's spiffy.

Corbin said...

hehe it must work because you sure are beautiful! My Uncle HarleyPug would just love you!
-Corbin

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Noodles!

oh it is soooo nice to meet you!

thank you so much for saying hello today!

xoxoxo
melissa & emmitt

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Noodles...you lookin' gorgeous girlfriend. We have to have the vet and at least one vet tech to do our sensitive toesies as we don't like to have our feets messed with. I (Gracie) have to have my nosefold cleaned alottums too as I had a surgery less than a year ago. And no...that doesn't make your butt look big...just the right size for you Noodles. :)
Lots of Luvs and Licks,
The Slimmer Sisters
Gracie, Lily, and Mimi
& the boys (George & Toby)say hi! (Whatevers...as Tuni would say).

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Noodles girl you look so good! WE think its good to get all done up spa like. TOdays we get our ears cleaned and we each have our own special cleaner too!

Hugs,
Sequoia and Tuni

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Nothing wrong with being a diva. Even if you aren't. Fabulous, dahling.