Friday, September 3, 2010

What inthe WORLD?


What in the world is going on? I mean, first it is hot (for like 2 days) and then it is cool . . . and then it is HOT (for like 2 days) and then it is COOL! What-tha?
It is like totally bringing me down man - can't get my Chakra aligned and YOU KNOW how I get when I am mis-aligned.
So I have a plan . . . it is a long holiday weekend and lots of people have outdoorsy things planned. I have been in talks with the weather - uh - thingy - and we have decided to have ANOTHER cooling trend that will last just as long as the weekend AND THEN heat up for the following work week.
That way everyone will be back into their air-conditioned offices when the mercury goes up.
It is genuis, if I do say so myself.
Enjoy your holiday weekend.
And you're welcome for the cooler days.




1 comment:

Dutch the Pug said...

Hi Noodles! Just wanted to stop in say you are such a cutie! Its been crazy hot out here in Florida too! I only get to go to the dog park when its cloudy or overcast blah!