Monday, February 4, 2013

Bay Area PROUD


HAPPY THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: 
Bay Area Sports Teams make me HAPPY





Mommy's phone has no FLASH so I look really pensive

Well, we had a not-so-good weekend, Sports-wise. First MY Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks hockey team suffered their FIRST loss of the season. It was a grinder and I was HOARSE from barking at the screen. But it was still fun and I see a strong sense of community among SJ Shark fans. That can only be GOOD!

Second MY Colin Kaepernick was defeated in his FIRST EVER Superbowl game. It was a long time coming that the Niners were even in contention for the BIG GAME! In fact, who but ME and MY MOMMYS thought they would even win their DIVISION? And here they were in the SHOW. Well, I am so proud of my team even though they did not win. It was such a good season.

On a brighter note there is the San Francisco GIANTS who went on to be the WORLD CHAMPIONS. AND Stanford who won the ROSE Bowl.

I am not even mentioning some of the others that are WAY GOOD like the Athletics, Warriors, Earthquakes. . . the list goes on and on.

We are blessed in the BAY AREA. We have perfect weather and THE MOST EXCITING sports teams ever.

Oh yeah, I watched the PUPPY BOWL as well. Here is a video of me cheering.





9 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We are happy that our 49'rs were in the superbowl, even though they did not win they fought hard to come back in the second half. We think that Colin Kaepernick has a very bright future, maybe next year!!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a sports filled weekend. We did enjoy the puppy bowl best
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Oakley and Swisher said...

We didn't know you were Shark fans also Noodles! That's pawesome! We have SJ shark dog tags. And Mom just bought us new Shark collars. They're pretty pawesome, and will be posting soon. Mom is a Buffalo Bills fan, but Aunt V is a die hard 49er fan, so we were all rooting for SF this wknd. Good game, but bummer on the loss. The sharks are doing great so far! We're looking forward to a great season! (even though it's only a 1/2 season)

GO SHARKS!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Noodles said...

We are really into Sports. I gave a Sharks jersey and tee shirt. Slowly Mommy is getting stuff from the other teams in the BA!
I loves, loves, loves Joe Thornton and bark a lot when he is on the screen.
Love Noodles

Noodles said...

Have a jersey . . . Not gave.
Mommy's thumbs are defective BOL!
Noodles

Bunk The Pug said...

Noodles,

Have you thought of cheerleading as a profession? I'm telling you buddy you'd be great at it!:) Adorbs.

Love,

Bunk The Pug.

Pug Slope said...

Way to keep those puppies in line, Noodles! I like your patrol techniques. That's pretty much how I keep everyone in line at the dog park.

Also, the humans are not even supposed to be watching the puppy bowl. They are supposed to be watching US FULLY-GROWN PUGS!

-Love,
Sid.

Unknown said...

Pawsome sporting weekend and we are glad you enjoyed the puppy bowl. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


Have a look at my blog post :: insomnia yoga
Also visit my web site - insomnia and pms