Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Warming My Tootsies





Whaddya think? See there on my delicate tootsies? Yes, pink CHEETAH socks! I have to say I actually like these soft and snuggly socks. Mommy got them for 75 CENTS when she took Molly to the PetsMart Groomers on Sunday.

It has been quite cold in the mornings here in SUNNY CALIFORNIA. Like FREEZING cold. Now I can come in from doing my bidness and put on my comfy socks and ROCK the warmth.






Happy Thought for the Day: I am happy when I am warm AND when I can lend my WARMTH to my Mommys.

14 comments:

stellaroselong said...

those are real cute and they stay on your feet? its pretty cold out in our yard!
stella rose and mags

Mary Ann said...

Those socks ROCK!!!!

Corbin said...

You sure do make those socks look good!
-Corbin

Unknown said...

WOWZA! those sockeroos are purty hawt!

Mason

Idaho PugRanch said...

LOVE those socks!!!
hugs
Greta, Bailey & Hazel too

Meredith LeBlanc said...

OMP!!!! Those are almost as adorable as you Noodles!

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Pug Slope said...

Those looks like fun, Noodles. Of course you make a fantastic model. :)

-Love,
Sid.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You must be toasty warm
Benny & Lily

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Noodles!
What size did your mama buy? Those are super cute and cozy!!
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

Reuben said...

too.... much....cute..... i no can takes it for long..... squeeeeeee

love,
Reuben

Yours Truly said...

Noodles,
Those socks look sooooo cute on you!
Love, Marlene

Kat said...

Those are some adorable socks you got there, Noodles :)

Unknown said...

Pretty in pink I say! you look real cute.

Payton's mom said...

Those are some stylin and rockin socks for one cool pug!
Love,
Christy