Thursday, September 10, 2015

Incapable Of Making a Decision



Do you see this pug here? This one. . . right above these WORDS? This pug is incapable of deciding who to ask to the Sadie Hawkins dance. There are so many possible boys to choose from. .  . How can I choose just one?

I have lost countless hours of sleep worrying over who to ask. If you'd LIKE me to ask you, let me know. If you KNOW somepuggy (does not have to be a pug) who would like to go with me, LET ME KNOW. 

I cannot make a decision.

Lessee. . . am I tired or hungry? I just don't know.

5 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Noodles mom always says this...but what a sweet little face you have, you will have boys knocking on your doors, throwing rocks at the windows, and calling on their phones...you just watch....stella rose

Samantha said...

I know. I'm too shy to ask anyone!! Xxoo maddiethepug

LBJ said...

The wonderful handsome and caring Casey is looking for a date for the dance at http://savetheboxers.blogspot.com/

Just Saying. I'd ask but I already have a great fella.

Abby Lab

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

First of all go have some food. You can't make a BIG decision like that on an empty stomach.

Matilda the Boxer said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Abby, but Isadora from the Critters in the Cottage asked me yesterday! Noodles, I know you're going to find an AMAZING date. Who could say no to you?!