Friday, September 25, 2015

Fry Day Cuz It's Gonna Be ANOTHER HOT One

This weather is CAH-RAY=ZEE lately! Well, it kinda has for years now. I expect HOT in September, half of which is the last part of Summer. But this cool one week and scorching the next - well it has me in a DITHER, I tell you! A DITHER


*Note Number TWO of Noun. . . that is so totally how I feel!

AnyWHO

Today is no exception - it's gonna be HOT again. Too hot for a puggy like me to wander around the yard, sit in the sun, take the in sights, sounds, and smells. And I am SO OVER IT! Give me the temperate temps the SOUTH BAY is famous for - the sunny but mild days with a fog-kissed breeze. Those are perfect days for a flat faced BEAUTY like MOI.

Changing Subjects, ARE you all gonna watch the BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE this weekend? I sure am!!! The next one isn't until 2033 and I am pretty sure MY PRESENT INCARNATION will not be around to see it. In spirit, maybe. But I am so excited about this one I cannot miss it. Blood moon. . . been there, done that. But with an eclipse??? Hot Diggety DOG.

And that's about it. I have my BIG Walkathon next weekend so I am decreasing my workouts a little to preserve my strength. I am also CARB LOADING so I will be at my peak. I mean, 5K is a pretty far distance for somepuggy my size. If you have a chance, check it out. Looks like a lot of fun and my FURiends from Woodrow Wear (therapeutic sox for dogs of all sizes - I wear them on my front paws when I go on walkies because I tend to drag them) will be there so I can give them lots of cuddles and kisses.


I will probably talk about this A LOT next week leading up to the MAIN EVENT.

Have a SUPER weekend and Keep Cool.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh a fun walk!! You'll get lots of puggercize then!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Gosh,- we are supposed to tie record temps today - 92 degrees. It is Fall for goodness sake. Sounds like you are getting all prepared for your walk
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are in a dither times 2
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Cookie's Comments said...

That walkathon sounds like great fun. Wish mum and I could make it -- if we had a van, I would definitely try to convince mum -- My hu-aunt Dianne lives in San Francisco -- I have never met her but Cody did -- it is Dianne's birthday today -- she is 2 years older than mum -- and I daren't give away her age -- she has told me no more marrow bones or frosty paws if I do!!!

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie

p.s. we consider it COOL if it is only 90 degrees-bol

Matilda the Boxer said...

Good luck on your big race!! 5k is like a marathon for a pup your size.

Pug Slope said...

I like vocab lessons from Noodles! Learn something new every day. :)

Hope you stay cool - especially during the training sessions for your walk-a-thon!


-Love,
Sid.