Tuesday, October 20, 2015

So Sew Here I Go



This is where I sit when Mommy #2 is sewing. See the machine case to my left? I would prefer to be a little closer but the machine peddle gets in the way, PLUS Mommy has to get up A LOT when she sews and so I get in her way. But I really like this spot. See? I have my fleecy cushion there, a ray of sunshine is generally there, and Mommy is in full view. What a perfect place.

Mommy has been sewing a lot lately. She has made a number of things for Mommy #1 like a thing called a SCRUNCHIE and a TOGA. Once she finishes the shirt and skirt sitting on the machine right now, she is going to make me a special dog bed. It is something she has in mind and not something from a pattern. Should be interesting. She has bought several kinds of materials to make me beds or costumes - but they sit on a shelf as she never got around to making them.

Here's pics of a few of the costumes she has made for me in the past

My first Halloween - A Bowl of Noodles
The inspiration for my blog title

Flying Pig - the head was too large and blinded me


Puckhead - Ultimate SJ Sharks fan

Mommy #2 has an unhealthy obsession
with Storm Troopers.

One of my favorites. Mommy knitted the hat as well.





12 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Your momma is a whiz with that machine!!! Our mom also has material she keeps in an old suitcase, out of sight out of mind..........she goes on sewing spells then she quits, she made us a bed, and it is in the crate, I like it but gus and mags just likes to pee on it.......they are sh**ts like that....thank you for your pugometer hugs my mom and us needed them real bad today, dad is grouchy and it hurts moms feelings, we wonder if she should just deck him and get it over with.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my dawg! Those costumes rock! Sit on her lap
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD those clawstooms are SUPER... we love the Bowl of Noodles and the Pumpkin Ballerina ones the BESTEST. Your mom Surely is Talented!!!

Pug Slope said...

A custom dog bed?! How sweet! Do you know what she's got in mind for your costume this year?

-Love,
Sid.

Frank The Tank said...

I absolutely love Halloween and your Momma is crazy talented to make and imagine all those costumes for you and what a wonderful pumpkin hat you have there, looks a lot like one that someone very special sent to me! (wink,wink) You look adorable in every photo, this time of year is my favourite! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

Matilda the Boxer said...

Our favorite is definitely the PUGkin!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Such a talented mommy to make all those wonderful costumes!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You have such a creative mommy. We hate to think what SHE'd come up with for us. It would involve staples and duct tape for sure.

LBJ said...

Your Mom is SO talented and creative. My Mom tried to knit a sweat once, it ended up as a potholder.

We LOVE the stormstrooper outfit.

Abby Lab

Samantha said...

Love all your costumes!

Julie said...

Sewing rooms are funs places aren't they Noodles!
I luffs your outfits, that knitted hat is just pawsome!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Unknown said...

It's hard to get costumes with headgear pugs will tolerate. How lucky Noodles is to have a crafty momma!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie