Thursday, March 10, 2016

Promposal

I altered their faces because they are kids.
The truth of the matter is, according to Mommy #1, that NO ONE just asks another person to the prom. It just isn't done.

Nowadays you have to have a sorta production, a very dynamic way of convincing another to go to PROM with you. It is akin to a proposal and that is why nowadays one HAS to make a

PROMPOSAL.

And they can be a elaborate as your budget allows. Check out PINTEREST and TUMBLR for ideas and to see what others have done.

AND this is how I came to be involved.

One day Mommy #1 was approached by one of her friends who loves loves loves PUGS. Well, who doesn't? AMIRIGHT?

She had an idea for a PROMPOSAL and would like to use ME, Noodles the Pug, as a prop. A PROP? Well, that was a little insulting to me until I found out it really meant I was the KEY ELEMENT of the PROMPOSAL. So Mommy said SURE and they arranged a day I could be on campus for the event.

One the day of the PROMPOSAL, I got a BATH, Pawdicure, and a good thorough brushing. I then dressed in my fanciest collar. Mommy #2 took me over to the school and Mommy #1 arranged for someone to be with me the whole time (it was during rehearsals so Mommy was occupied).

Then it happened. Everything went according to plan and the boy said YES! Can you imagine?
I was very happy to be a part of something so happy.

Curious about PROMPOSALS? Here are some links

mashable.com/2014/03/21/instagram-promposals/

https://www.pinterest.com/karenhhathaway/promposals/
https://twitter.com/ThePromposal
promposals.tumblr.com/
www.popsugar.com › Love › Nostalgia
heavy.com/social/.../best-funny-cute-promposal-ideas-photos-pictures/



10 comments:

Samantha said...

This is so darn cute!!!

Julie said...

Oh but Noodles, of course it was YES, no one could refuse your adorable face!
What a star you are!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Adriana Robles said...

That is just perfection! How sweet. :)<3
I remember when promposals were happening back in my high school days. Hahaha

VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

stellaroselong said...

Oh how cool, no one could tell you no!
stella rose

LBJ said...

How cute and what great ideas. Mom got stood up for the Prom. The girl with the bad reputation agreed to go out with Mom's date at the last minute and he just didn't show up to take my Mom, Miss Band Nerd. Years later, she's interviewing pilots for her division and guess who shows up to interview? Mr. Prom Date! Mom looked at him and simply said "do you know how much I had to babysit to buy that (#)@ dress?" He quietly left the room. I think he knew he wasn't going to get the position.

Abby Lab

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMP OMP Noodles, this is SOOOOOOO Original... we Love it...

Two French Bulldogs said...

You scared me with those faces
Lily & Edward

Murphy said...

We have heard some pretty amazing stories!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How cute is that!!
love
tweedles

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
jordan shoes
air max 270
longchamp handbags
balenciaga triple s
christian louboutin
yeezy boost 350
air max 2019
off white
retro jordans