Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Space Invaders



I am pretty generous with my space. I don't mind sharing and I certainly don't mind snuggling now and then. And generally, that is enough. After all, I have three beds and only one me. I can afford to let Molly or Sunshine use one now and then.
But I have a problem and it is growing bigger every day. You see. . . Molly and Sunshine are invading my personal space more and more each day. It is not enough that they sleep on one of my many beds. No! Now they even want to sleep in the bed or couch or ray of light I may be currently OCCUPYING!
What do I do? I don't want to be the BADDIE here but enough is enough.

8 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

In the words of the great Nancy Reagan (RIP), Just Say No!!

stellaroselong said...

Oh Noodles I have no space or beds at my house, and it is all because of my brother and sister.......I may need to send them to you. stella rose

Samantha said...

I feel you Noodles!
xxoo MaddiethePug

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Maybe some wiggle butt action will give them a hint!

Two French Bulldogs said...

They better watch who they are messing with
Lily & Edward

Murphy said...

If you phart like Stanley it will clear the room = problem solved!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley

Anonymous said...

Share the love! You can always sleep in THEIR beds. But pharting and wiggling (maybe both at the same time?)might work.

Puggie hugs,
Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I know how you feel Noodles!
love
tweedles