Friday, August 19, 2016

#Beinglazy on a Friday!


I realize it is AFTERNOON already and I have accomplished ZIPPITY DO DAH! I meant well, I really did. But what with staying up WAY past my bedtime cheering on the Olympians AND my other job of LAP SITTING. . . well I just got sidetracked from my work.

What better day to be lazy than the DAY before the weekend. I mean. . . it ushers in the weekend which begs for a lazy day or two. And it is the END of a long work week so it means we are extra tired. 

But then, what's to stop us from being lazy on Monday because it is after the END of the weekend? And we are extra tired on Mondays (admit it, you are) because of all the FUN we had on the weekend. Or if we didn't have fun, we are tired from all the CHORES and HOUSEWORK that we all put off until the weekend because we are too busy during the week.

It is a dizzying rollercoaster and I am just not gonna deal with it today. Besides, I don't really have to justify my actions because, well . . .  I'M A PUG.

What ever you do this weekend, take some time out to refresh, relax and reflect. Monday is just a couple of sleeps away.



2 comments:

Robin + Christmas said...

I'll be sleeping 87 hours after the Pawlympics are done! It's been pawsome, but that doesn't mean I won't be exhausted!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

I think my mom'z middle name iz lazy. So that meanz we due lazy A LOT! Mom also stayz up late A LOT so even tho I am sleepin'already when she wantz tue go tue bed - havin'tue git up an'walk all the way upstairz tue go tue bed - that sl messez up my sleep. Our peepz r good at messin'up our sleepz - so lazy iz a good thing.
Lady Shasta of Beaglebratz Manor