Thursday, August 11, 2016

Throw Back Thursday - Painful Memories Edition




In my SHORT 7 years, I am afraid I have had a misstep or two. I seldom take the most cautious path and tend to be a little like a bull in a china shop when I get my mind set on something.

The outcome has not always been good.

Case in point. . . a nearly empty yogurt container. I was hungry. . . when am I not? It was there. . . begging for me to come to its rescue. It got stuck . . . I guess I created a vacuum when I tried to get all of the goodness out of the container?

What does my HUmom do? Take a picture, of course. The laughs last longer.

5 comments:

Pug Slope said...

OMP Noodles! You are a real trooper. I hope you got to at least lick the last few morsels of yogurt from that bucket!

-Love,
Sid.

Robin + Christmas said...

BOW WOW, I guess I'm not the only goofy doggy around!

Anonymous said...

We can relate! But we are always happy to get our heads stuck in an ICE CREAM container.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Julie said...

I'm not laffings Noodkes honest I'm not, oh well, yes I am, hehe! Butt it's was worth it wasn't it fur the tummy yoghurt?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Unknown said...

I think that's a smart way to get all of the yogurt out of here. I'm sure your recycling man thanks you for your diligence!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie