Friday, July 21, 2017

Peachy Keen Says I


OMIGOSH!!! Look at this bounty. Mommy #2 and I picked peaches last night. In the past we have only been picking up the ones that fell as the ones still on the tree were too green still. I don't know where the ripe and overripe ones on the ground CAME from but it appears NOT the tree. 

But I am segue-ing away from the topic. The POINT is we finally found fruit ON THE TREE that was ripe and yummy. Mommy walked around and found quite a few that were ready to pick - a whole BOWL FULL, as you can see.


I simply could NOT contain my excitement. "All these peaches - FOR ME? Mommy you ARE a dear one. . . I will pose next to MY bountiful peaches and sing your praises. . ."


"Wait. . . what. .  ? They are NOT ALL for me? You're making more JAM? Just how MUCH jam do you need Mommy? You don't even eat the stuff!"


SHEESH!!!!!


2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Not fair Noodles to not share some peaches with you!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Life With Lucy and Poppy said...

Those look like edible tennis balls. Now that is a great idea. Not jam.

Puppy Growls,
Lucy