Monday, January 8, 2018

Good Intentions FOILED

WHATTHA Mom!!! This is NOT an authorized photo!

I had good intentions and my instructions were clear. I RESOLVED to BLOG 5 days a week without fail. Well that did not last a week into RESOLUTIONS! Geez. What's a PUG to do? It all started early Friday morning when Mommy #1 went to her desk. Usually she works on my BLOG first thing. But not today. She muttered something about LATER and then never turned the computer ON. That is so weird. Mommy ALWAYS turns the computer on.

Then she left to do some errands for work. This was me. . .


She was gone a long long time. And when she returned, she had to pick up Cousin C and prep dinner. Then she was off to her OTHER job.

And so I waited. . . and waited . . . and waited.

My blog post never got done.

Let's try this again or it MAY be time to get a NEW assistant.

2 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

Good help is SO hard to find!

Julie said...

Good assistants are soooo very hard to find.
I hope Mommy made up for the blog neglect wiv lots of snuggling time?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx