Monday, April 8, 2019

Better Late Than Never, I Guess


I apologize for this LATE blog post. You see, I have absolutely no excuse except to say it is MONDAY. For some reason that excuses everything.

I had a pretty active weekend. I spent a lot of time outside "helping" Aunt T with her gardening. It was really nice weather - not too hot and not at all cold. I like it so much more than rainy and gloomy and cold.

We had VISITORS this weekend, too! My Mommy's grand-nephew came down from Santa Rosa and went to the HOCKEY game with the family. I had not seen him in YEARS! And even then it was when he was more of a puppy and so was I. Now he is 21 years old and tall. It was good to see him. And apparently they had a lot of FUN at the hockey game. The SHARKS won and it was FAN APPRECIATION day which really means a lot of people-not-my-family won a lot of cool gifts. But they all said it was still fun.

Then on SUNDAY, my Mommy's niece (the grand-nephew's Mom) and grand-niece came over for a nice visit. I really like having family visit.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Gosh you must be worn out after all your entertaining this weekend Noodles!
Bet it was FUNS though, did you score lots of TREATS???
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx