Friday, April 5, 2019

Friday, Friday, Friday



It's Friday. I am so happy the week is ending. There is something magical about the weekend, don't you think?

Friday is a good time to BE A FRIDA (like Kahlo). That means be FIERCE. Be YOURSELF. Why? Because Friday is the beginning of a weekend of possibilities.





There is a lot going on today. The local BASEBALL TEAM has their HOME Season Opener today. It is, unfortunately, a gray rainy day and there could be a game delay if the rain gets heavier. BUT that is not my point. My POINT is it is NOW baseball season and I, for onepug, am so happy about that.

Today also marks the semi-final mark of MARCH MADNESS. I know, it is April and so it seems weird to say MARCH MADNESS. But they are down to the Final Four and that means that soon it will be history. I kinda tuned out when Gonzaga fell out of it. WHY? No reason, really. I just like saying GONZAGA.

And TODAY marks the countdown for two major events for my Mommys: The last season of Game of Thrones AND the opening of the much awaited Avenger: Endgame. That's exciting stuff! I have sat upon their laps during many a viewing of both GOT and MCU.

Finally, today is the end of the work week which means EVERYPUGGY is a little happier and a little more relaxed.

While I am thinking about it, GO SJ SHARKS! They are (limping) into the playoffs and their final home game is tomorrow. I love my TEAM. Viva los tiburones! My Mommys are going to the game tomorrow night. I know they are excited.

Me at the Shark Tank

So THAT is why I like FRIDAYS. I am not a big fan of the week going by so quickly, however. And the older I get, the faster those weeks fly by. And I am not doing anything any differently. Honestly! I get up, do my bidness and check the neighborhood news, EAT, nap, check out the yard and enjoy the neighborhood smells. MAYBE take a good walk, EAT, nap and finally go to bed. MAYBE, if the weather is nice and warm, I sit outside in a sunbeam and snooze a little. So I don't understand why the weeks fly by faster and faster and faster.

But THAT is another topic for another TIME.

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Friday. We love weekends too. We hope your Sharks have a good playoff run. Our team the Flyers is out of it. Plus everyone is so excited for Game of Thrones and Endgame. We have been counting the days down. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals