Monday, April 22, 2019

She's Packed Her Bags and is Ready to Go . . .



Mommy is leaving for a ONE WEEK vacation with Auntie D. They are going to Seattle, again. It makes me very very sad and you KNOW I will be sitting by the door waiting for her. But I do understand that sometimes Mommy needs to explore new places. She would totally take me if she could, I know this.

I have been helping pack as only I can. I have a unique way of pushing everything down so she can more easily close her suitcase.



I advised her to take warm clothes BUT not worry about taking a lot. It is more important that she remembers her BUG REPELLENT and SHAMPOO than an extra pair of socks. LOL!

While she is gone, I am going to try and keep up with the blog ON MY OWN. Please bear with me as typing without thumbs is kinda difficult.

Sigh. I miss her already.

No comments: