Friday, August 16, 2019

Cakeful for Mommy's Big Day!



I CANNOT move. I ate too too much *BIRTHDAY cake yesterday. It was good, though. As you know - NOTHING beats BIRTHDAY cake.

I think Mommy had a good day yesterday. She worked a lot, which is not unusual. But in-between, we got a lot of snuggles in. That was the best.

After she got home from work in the evening (yes, she has two jobs), the WHOLE family gathered around the kitchen table and sang Happy Birthday to Mommy #2 and Aunt B. They are twins, you know. I can totally tell them apart, though.

They opened cards and gifts and it was all so happy and fun. Since it was already late at night, after cake it was lights out. Not for me and Mommy, though. We cuddled on the sofa and watched the evening news before calling it a night.

I must say, though, Mommy might BE another year older but she certainly doesn't look any different today than she did yesterday.

I love you Mommy.


*Editor's note: None of the furbabies ate REAL birthday cake. They each had a pet appropriate treat which I called a piece of birthday cake. SHHHHHHHH! Don't tell Noodles