Thursday, August 15, 2019

Happy Birthday Mommy - Because I Love Her


Today is a special day - it is my Mommy #2's birthday. She is 29 years old, she said. Considering Mommy #1 turns 21 in a month and a half, I kind of doubt that. Whatever makes her feel good.

I love my Mommy #2 and NOT because she feeds and houses me. No. It is much more than that. She is the BEST


  • Cuddler
  • Snuggler
  • Hugger
  • Head Kisser
  • Walker
  • Carrier
  • Bath-giver
  • Pawdicure expert
  • MOMMY
We are not doing a whole lot for her (and Aunt B - they are twins) big day, as she has requested. But I do know



THERE WILL BE CAKE!!!!

4 comments:

TimberLove said...

Happy birthday woooo-wooooos!!!

Nuk

Elgor82 said...

Happy Birthday 🎂

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Happy birthday!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Mommy #2!
hugs
Mabel & Hilda