Friday, August 9, 2019

Regally Red Faced


So I don't get it. Last time I celebrated National Pug Day on my blog, it was August. FB even had a memory I could share about it. So I wrote a POST about it being National Pug Day. And . . .

THEN I find out it is National CAT Day! AND . . .

National PUG Day 2019 is OCTOBER 15 this year!!! I am so flummoxed. I mean - shouldn't it be the same every every year? Isn't that what it means when you have a NATIONAL (something) Day? Same day every time?

So, I apologize to all the KITTIES I slighted with my post. It was nothing PERSONAL.


2 comments:

World of Animals, Inc said...

We can celebrate Pug Day for both days. I'm sure the kitties won't mind too much. But October 15 is going to be your big celebration day. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

Idaho PugRanch said...

We thought it was pug day every day
hugs
Mabel & Hilda