Friday, March 9, 2018

I Helped Martha Stewart

Me, with the inimitable Martha Stewart. . . well, I guess she is actually quite
imitable when you consider SNL. . . but you know what I mean. . . she's COOL



I love FLOWERS and MARTHA Stewart. Really! She is so clever and organized and stuff. So when she CALLED me and asked if I could help her do some FLOWER arranging - well I said SURE. I am a pug who is always up for an adventure.

So I packed my bags and off I went to meet Ms. Stewart. She is just as nice in person as she seems on tv, you know. AND she loves loves loves dogs. She does not have any pugs but she does have Frenchies  and that is close. These are her current dogs


I got through make up and wardrobe and before I knew it we were ON SET. This is where is got fun. On the set are a bunch of flowers and vases and Martha told me to get on a chair by the table and help her CREATE some SPRINGlike arrangements. I was so excited! I mean, who wouldn't be?

And I was a good girl while on set. I did not bark or whine or otherwise act DOGGY. Maybe she will ask me back sometime?

After the segment, as they say in SHOWBIZ, I was allowed to make my own arrangement from the remaining flowers. I am not sure how they look. . .



I tried.

So that is my adventure with Martha Stewart. Have a super weekend where ever you BE.


**Editors note - this is all fiction. We live nowhere near Martha Stewart or NYC or the Today Show

1 comment:

Idaho PugRanch said...

How cool that you helped Martha Stewart!!!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel